Published 1 April 2020
Message from Managing Director, Simon Smith.
It’s a truly challenging time for everyone, and the team here at CS are working hard to support all of our customers as always.
It goes without saying that the welfare and wellbeing of everyone at CS, and their families is paramount, so we have taken the decision to have an extended Easter break. This is to allow everyone time to relax, recharge and spend time with their immediate family, or even continue to self-isolate at home during an unprecedented time of concern.
The business generally has continued to operate over the past few weeks without any major hurdles whilst maintaining social distancing, and our customers have had continuity of service. It is our aim to continue delivering this for as long as possible before and after our planned break.
We will be closed from Wednesday 8 April and will re-open at 8am on Wednesday 15 April. If you have any queries relating to a live order or enquiry, please get in touch.
Stay safe and best regards.
Published 24 March 2020 12:30 am
We wanted to reach out and assure our customers that whilst we’ve implemented new government guidelines on social distancing, we are still operational and taking orders.
We have set in place several procedures to process our workload in the short-term including:
- Reduced/split workforce -This has been employed as both a social distancing measure and to support continuity
- Prioritising of essential suppliers – If your business requires labels for products to support the current health crisis, please advise this to your Account Manager
- Lead times may be slightly longer than before, but we are working through the demand as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Please update any temporary delivery address and contact information. Whilst this crisis continues, we unfortunately cannot accept collection requests
Further updates will be communicated as they become available.
To request a quote or order, please call 01902 365840 or contact us HERE.
Published 12 March 2020 11:30am
As the concern over Coronavirus / COVID-19 grows within the UK and beyond, the team at CS Labels would like to assure our customers of our current position. The business remains unaffected and continues to implement contingencies in response to the epidemic where appropriate including:
- Our policies relating to staff sickness have been reviewed and amended in line with Public Health guidelines. A new Infectious diseases policy has also been implemented. Currently there have been no complaints of ill health relating to the virus by staff or visitors.
- Increased hygiene – As a BRC accredited site, our stringent hygiene practices have always been, and will continue to be a priority. The team continues to follow guidelines and additional sanitisation supplies are available for use by all staff.
- Any customer manufacturing products related to supporting the prevention and treatment of the virus is being treated as a business priority, e.g. hand sanitiser, PPE clothing/equipment.
- We have increased stockholding to limit any impact on supply to our customers. Business contingency plans have been created in the event of supply chain failure.
- As a precautionary measure to limit risk to exposure, the business has limited customer and supplier appointments, business travel and attendance at highly populated events.
We understand that the situation is fast-evolving and will continue to support our customers where possible. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager or via firstname.lastname@example.org / 01902 365840.