LABEL BY TYPE
What Is a Trade Customer?
Our trade customers source labels from us on behalf of other businesses or customers. CS has partnerships with many trade companies and there are several advantages to moving your trade business to us.
We define a trade customer by an active registered business print-related business with filled accounts with company’s house and an active website and email address.
Our trade customers source labels from us on behalf of other businesses or customers. CS has partnerships with many trade companies and there are several advantages to moving your trade business to us. We define a trade customer by an active registered business print related business with filled accounts with company’s house and an active website and email address.
We offer the following services to our trade customers:
CS Labels can offer a discreet Trade service to our trade customers including:
- Unbranded shipping documents - orders will be packed in plain bags and boxes without CS logos, along with plain packing/delivery notes. We can even ship them directly to your customers if required.
- Artwork proofs for our trade customers can be delivered without CS branding, or we can even supply proofs with your company logo - depending on the volume of work.
Ease Of Service
We have a set of artwork guidelines unbranded to ensure and help you customer sets up artwork in the right way.
We will always give the best advice, even if it relates to a job that we cannot complete. We are happy to share our knowledge and experience of what does and doesn’t work.
CS is always competitive as we have some of the latest and most efficient machinery in the digital label world. Our minimum order value’s are low so there’s always value in using us, even for the smaller orders.
High-End Digital Technology
- We’re able to offer different web widths including 330mm and 500mm wide presses, (dependant on the size of the job). Our 500 wide presses mean we print 30% more per hour than many other digital printers.
- Size and scale - We have the largest digital press production suite in the UK
- Dry Toner and Inkjet choices – Having the choice is ideal to offer different press technologies meaning that your customers will benefit from having the technology that best suits their artwork.
Material Scope and Stock
CS manages a huge stock of many different types of papers, PE, PP, BETA and embellishment materials.
We can offer screen print, hot and cold foiling, randomisation (data or imagery), variable data (bar, Random images, lamination, laser cutting, it’s all in house under one roof and were the specialist in digital.
Our sister brand CS Pouches delivers bespoke printed, high-definition flexible pouches. With a range of materials available, it’s not just labels on offer.
Trade Labels FAQ's
A company re-selling print. As a manufacturer, our primary relationship is with the Trade company. The trader owns the relationship with the end customer who ultimately receives the goods. We invoice our customers, and they invoice theirs, often with a mark-up or fee to manage the transaction.
Dependent on annual volumes, trade customers will receive different pricing structures.
- A requirement for labels or flexible pouches to be manufactured for an end customer
- A registered company with credit clearance
- A company website
- An official email address
For trade customers, we do everything under plain cover including proofs, dispatch packaging, delivery notes all of which are free from our company logo to support any discretion required.
Speak to one of the team today to find out more.