We care about the environment
It is the policy of CS labels Ltd to ensure our products are produced within an environmentally sound framework. CS Labels commits to the protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, use of sustainable resources where possible, actively seek to reduce our carbon footprint.
To ensure that we fulfil our compliance obligations consistently and efficiently we operate an Environmental Management System in line with ISO14001-2015 Standard requirements.
Our policy is to: -
- Ensure that our staff are aware and act in accordance with this policy and in compliance with our Environmental Management System and ensure it is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organization, including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services.
- Continually strive to improve and enhance our environmental performance and prevent pollution.
- Set and monitor environmental objectives and targets ensuring that they are compatible with the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Reduce waste and the consumption of resources (materials, fuel and energy) in line with productivity and ensure unavoidable waste is recycled, reused or recovered, where possible, or disposed of responsibly.
- Direct and support a sense of responsibility for the environment amongst our staff.
- Monitor and where possible to reduce the impact of our activities on the local and general environment.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Legislation and Regulations.
- Review the requirements of the environmental management system ensuring that it is effectively integrated within the business processes.
- Ensure that the necessary resources are available for the environmental management system to operate successfully